Our latest film is now available for viewing!
On May 9th, 2014 Arts Letters & Numbers acquired the house on the hill above the mill. Built in 1859, this house previously served as the original mill owner’s residence. Now it will become the residence for Arts Letters & Numbers ongoing programs. Our third summer workshop focussed on these very immediate questions:
What is space between the house and the mill?
How do we inhabit this new geography?